My love for baking is absolutely no secret, it actually is the one of the skills my mother left me with and every single time I turn that oven on I instantly feel mama’s presence ❤️
This recipe is my very own remix to the traditional biscuit recipe my mother taught us as her little boos 👶
1.5 cups Caster Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
4.25 cups Flour
1/4 cup Instant Oats
3/4 cup Muesli
1.25 cups Milk
- Mix your margarine with you sugar until well combined.
- Add your eggs and vanilla essence and mix well.
- In a separate bowl sift your flour and mix it with your oats and muesli (basically all your dry ingredients).
- Add the milk to add moisture to your batter.
- Warm the oven at 180C
- Prepare your flat baking tray (refer to picture) by buttering it thoroughly and lining it with flour (so the batter does’t stick)
- Use a spoon, or your hands (the fun!) to scoop a portion and lay it on your baking tray.
- Allow to bake for 45 minutes (make sure to keep checking your stove to know if you need more or less baking time)
Guess what? Now you can sit back and enjoy your very own batch of yumminess 😋😋😋