The other day my litter sister and I made the BEST strawberry cheesecake we had ever tasted in our lives. I must say I highly recommend baking with company, baking alone is not as ayoba!
So we got this recipe from 365 Days of Baking and more and we are more than excited to share this recipe with you ♥
- 1 1/3 cups tennis biscuits crumbs, plus 2 extra biscuits for topping
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 package fresh strawberries, divided (you’ll need 4 for the cream cheese layer and 5 whole for decoration)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 65g Strawberry Instant Pudding
- 115g cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries, mashed
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Set 5 whole strawberries aside for decoration. Mash 4 of them for the cream cheese mixture and then slice the remaining strawberries.
- Prepare a baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the tennis biscuits and 1/4 cup melted butter and mix until well incorporated.
- Press into the prepared baking dish, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- In a small bowl mix the 1 1/2 cups milk with the package of strawberry pudding. DO NOT use as directed on the package, we want a firmer pudding. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the cream cheese, mashed strawberries and icing sugar into a mixing bowl. Cream until soft and well combined. Fold in 1 cup of the whipped cream and gently mix.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and completely cover with a single layer of strawberries.
- Place chunks of the cream cheese on top of the strawberries and gently spread until completely covered.
- Spread the pudding layer over the cream cheese.
- Top with the remaining whipped cream.
- Top with the remaining whole and sliced strawberries, and sprinkle with more graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving to set.