Talk about fun! It’s so interesting how much power a little change – here and there – has! It can completely transform your outlook on life!
Now I have only completed just one half-week of this challenge yet it feels like this is how life was meant to be lived. As a matter of fact I am so pumped by this, that I am editing this challenge as it continues and making it my very own happiness challenge.
This week the challenge was:
- To wear my favourite things :- my favourite COLOUR in my case;
- Sign up for a free exercise class :- for which I subscribed to a free Youtube yoga class;
- To bake myself a cake :- I made a cheesecake with my little sister, which was the first one I had made EVER! And the first cake I have made for ME to enjoy since, like EVEEEEER;
- To have a sleepover :- which I had with my little sister for the past two nights. Lol, I am NOT moving out!! and
- The final task was to start a gratitude journal which is a segment I will be adding to Inside Aphsie from tonight!
I have also learnt, during the course of this week, that being happy is something I must consciously work toward. I won’t just wake up happy every single day, but I can MAKE choices that will lead me straight to happiness.
WOWZA! I also stumbled upon a quote which I LOVE and completely agree with, this is now my motto for life ↓