Word by Pastor Mpungose
“Hunger for MORE”
– Ephesians 1:19-20
I also pray that you will understand the incredible greatness of God’s power for us who believe him. This is the same mighty power 20that raised Christ from the dead and seated him in the place of honor at God’s right hand in the heavenly realms.
– Psalms 42:1-2
– Duetoronomy 1:6-8
– Many people tend to dwell in their current position or find contentment in the now
-A new year speaks of the principle of progression, moving on, writing the next chapter in the book of life.
– If we stay in one position for too long we hinder God from moving in our lives, according to His will.
There are 3 things that alter our HUNGER:
– Success tends to make most dwell in the glory of the past!! Allowing that success story be enough, forever.
– Success should be the indication of greater things to come, it should be the tangible declaration that ALL doubt is to be demolished.
– So many people die while celebrating only their first achievement.
– Take the story of David for example :- He didn’t dwell in the glory of his achievements. He first fought and defeated a bear, then a lion, then Goliath and then Saul!
– For all the different victories he used different weapons and different methods. Each levels brought growth and advancement.
– It’s very important to be able to finish everything you start, like Ruth.
– Ruth had the spirit of sticking, the type we should pray for and pursue.
– Failure is NOT the end for a person with faith.
Please note that all CFCI sermons CDs are available from your nearest CFCI Office! Let’s get churching!!!